Jesus makes us a promise when he gives us his body and blood - that we would be filled with life.
5 dispositions of the heart to help us enjoy the Eucharist.
- It all begins with a prepared heart.
- Getting to mass a bit early.
- Quieting ourselves down.
- Be in relationship with Jesus. A relationship with Jesus is the foundation. We do hope for everyone to have a reltionship with Jesus.
- A growing heart - specifically through scripture.
- Before we enter the Liturgy of the Eucharist we have the Liturgy of the Word. This is a time when we feast on the Word of God.
- Develop a humble and hungry heart.
- ‘Hunger is the best sauce.’
- A satisfied heart
- Sit, close your eyes, and be present to Jesus. It is a beautiful time to experience his intimacy.
- Go forth with a thankful heart.
Homily begins at 22:30